Nittobo Group strives to contribute to the realization of an enriched society,
serves as a valued corporate group in society, and commits to the creation of comfortable life.
(1) The Executive Officer in charge of the Corporate Communication Department is responsible for general dialogue with shareholders, and the Corporate Communication Department is the internal department responsible for providing assistance thereto. The Company endeavors to have opportunities for dialogue with shareholders that contribute to the sustained growth and enhancement of medium-to long-term corporate value of the Company centered on Executive Officers. Furthermore, departments involved in IR activities centered on the Corporate Communication Department work to coordinate among departments on a daily basis.
(2) Nittobo Group is continuously working to disclose information in a timely and appropriate manner to enable our customers, shareholders and investors to accurately recognize and judge the actual state of the Nittobo Group. In order to achieve this, we comply with laws, regulations and securities exchange rules on disclosure, and are engaged in the creation and operation of an appropriate disclosure system.
(a) We publish items specified for the disclosure in Japanese and foreign laws, regulations and securities exchange rules in Business Reports, Annual Securities Reports and communications to shareholders, and announce them in securities exchange communication systems and press releases.
(b) In principle, we publish information being disclosed on the Nittobo Group’s website, and also endeavor provide fairer and broader disclosure.
(c) We conduct briefings for analysts and institutional investors promptly after the announcement of quarterly financial results.
(d) We publish an integrated report that integrates financial information and non-financial information, including CSR, in order to provide a better understanding of the Nittobo Group’s medium-to long term value creation framework.
(3) Opinion and concerns, etc., about the Company that are learned through dialogue with shareholders and investors are collated by the Corporate Communication Department, reported to the Executive Officer in charge of the Corporate Communication Department, and appropriately provided as feedback to management executives and the Board of Directors by means of reporting to the Executive Meeting, etc. on a quarterly basis.
(4) Adequate care is given to insider information in individual inquiries and dialogue with the Nittobo Group, and explanations are limited to information that has already been published and facts that are well known.
Nittobo takes no responsibility for damage caused to customers through the use of its website (irrespective of whether said damage is caused directly or indirectly). If you use Nittobo's website, please ensure that you fully understand the disclaimers listed below and the conditions of use.
(1) The information posted on Nittobo's website includes forecasts of financial results, business plans, and other financial information of Nittobo and its group companies. These forecasts, plans are based on various assumptions and are not intended to be a promise or a guarantee that they will be realized in the future.
(2) Nittobo's website is intended not to solicit investments but to obtain the understanding of investors regarding the finances and management of the company. Investors are requested to make investment decisions on their own initiative.
(3) Nittobo makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of data on its website; however, Nittobo takes no responsibility for any trouble caused by the posting of erroneous information or the falsification or other inappropriate handling of data by third parties.